? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So EGGsited for Easter!

The kids had bunches of fun dying eggs for Easter, I jumped in on the fun too!
Look at all the pretty Colors


Issac had the chance to make a volcano project for extra credit at school. We made paper mache around an empty water bottle and he and Bailey went to town painting. Before I knew it they came in with some small tree ends to use as trees. Issac is doing so well in school and got 5 A's on his report card!!

2 comments:

Chy said...

Hey! so I finally figured out the feedblitz thing are you proud of me?!?! So your babys are not babys anymore Baily is BEAUTIFUL and Isac looks so much like Roberto! So where are you moving to? I hear FL but I'm not sure? Well I love you stamp blog you are so creative! Always have been always will be:) Hugs...Chy

Chy said...

So you know I check this like everyday and NOTHING... I'm sure there is something worth bloggin about:) Love ya Chy