? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 25, 2008

Quick Hello!

Hey all you friends and family who pop in now and again to say hi!! I just wanted to leave a little somethin' somethin' for you all..
I always LOVE reading your comments that you leave here! I enjoyed so much reading about memories from old friends and new ones.(I hope to hear more) I know I've often wondered what happened to most of you "old" friends and recently have been reunited. I'm grateful for another chance even if it's via Blogging! I love looking at your family blogs and reading about whats going on in your lives. It's amazing how many different directions life can take us all. I'm glad to have you back and hope to hear more.. Lots of big cyber hugs,
Tiff :)- Still as crazy (maybe more) as you remember me!!

1 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

ok i know you have finished the book, you probably finished it the 1st night! so what do you think about it?