? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Miss Art~

Bailey is definitely my little artist.. She gets all bent out of shape too when I wont let her use my Stampin' Supplies. She has also informed me that she wants a marker set like mine.. I figure when she can take care of the $4 ones then maybe I'll buy her the high dollar ones! Not!

This is a picture of her "G" for Giraffe Bailey's Art Teacher showed her how to paint water Lillie's and Lilly pads today.. She made this painting for her daddy!










2 comments:

Chy said...

Love the hat! She is beautiful Tiff you know that right? :0)

lorie said...

Dear Tiff, Just want to say thanks for taking the time to blog. John and I love them and we are always checking them to see who has updated them, so thanks for the update. Does it surprize you that she loves art so much. She takes after her mom. Love all the pictures. Love Aunt Lorie