? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cub Scout Pack Meeting and Puppies

Issac received his Bobcat award tonight at our monthly pack meeting. He's been working very hard to achieve his different badges and we are so proud of him The puppies are 10 days old now!! Bailey has been waiting very patiently to get her little hands on the little babies.. She is so motherly and just loves to check in on them and make sure they are all doing well! Oh, and she has named them Bella, Edward and Issac has named one of the girls Katana.. (a name from Halo, no doubt)

Love you all, thanks for all the great comments you all leave. I enjoy hearing from you all!
Hugs,
Tiffany and FAM!

3 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Hey Tiffany,

This is Sonnie. I took my blog private, I wanted to invite you but I'm not sure I had your e-mail address. Please e-mail me at ryansonnie@gmail.com so I can invite you.

Sonnie

Hampstead Young Women said...

Yay for Issac. Tell him good job from me. I realized last time I was at your house I didn't hold the puppies, maybe next time.

The Thurber's said...

Hey tiffany I also am going to take my blog private so email me at alice.thurber@gmail.com