? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Puppies & some Magic

Gigi surprised us last friday when we got home with three beautiful baby girls! I had to leave again and when we got home later friday night she had added a little boy to the mix.. She did very well and did an amazing job getting everything cleaned up! I was really surprised when this all happened, we weren't expecting our little ones until late Sept. One of the girls died on Sunday but the rest of the pups are doing amazing! I have to say Peanut is one proud Daddy and has poked around in the kennel to check on the babies.. I've also caught him sitting in there with Gigi and the babies too! Gigi is so sweet and just lets him check things out..

We went to Fudruckers this last Saturday and Issac got to help the Magician!
Here's Bailey watching the show!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your puppies finally did their jobs! ;) Cute, cute!

The Thurber's said...

Your puppies are so tiny and as cute as they are I am scared to death of dogs and puppies so I will happily admire them from a distance. :)

The Flynn's said...

The puppies are so adorable Tiff! I can't wait to see them this week.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

there is a magician at fudruckers??
I bet your kids love having new puppies!!!

Jenny Bobo said...

Those puppies are just too cute. Can't wait til I get to see them. Puppies...I love. Dogs...not so much. :)

NICKY PETERSON said...

hey tiff them puppies don't look anything like the dog sittin next to them do you have a dog milkman somewhere??? :)

Chy said...

I'm such a sucker for puppies but you know that huh! Issac GREAT JOB on your scout award! We miss you guys!