? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bailey Got Tagged!


Okay so I don't normaly do the whole "Tagged" thing, but I really loved Coopers comments about his very sweet mommy so I just HAD to see where I stand with my Bailey.. ( I hope it's as good) :)


All about My Mommy: (These are Bailey's actual answers)

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't hit the dogs"

2. What makes mom happy? " Saying sorry"

3. What makes mom sad? "Not saying sorry"

4. How does mom make you laugh? "Tickle my arm pits"

5. What was mom like as a child? "Blankets?"- Not quite sure about this one!?!

6. How old is your mom? "15?"

7. How tall is your mom? "5"- while running her finger casually from my toes to my head

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Stamp"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Um, go groceries"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Money"

11. What is your mom really good at? "Stamping"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Reaching the Christmas tree"- goodness you would think that I was short or something. And apparently since we have one every year (and I'm the only one who puts it up) I must be doing something right :)

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Stamp"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "hamburgers"

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Stamp with me and play"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "puffy puff"-apparently this is some sort of Pet shop toy..
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Play"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "we both have matching Number shirts"

19. How are you and your mom different? "we don't have the same color of skin"- (That's the truth, after spending a few hours at the pool she is a GOLDEN GODDESS!)- Not me!

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because, I love you"


Bailey tags: Landon Mckinley, Kylar Fullmer, & Bianca Cordero

5 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

That is a really cute post!! You have really cute kids. Hey, what part of taiwan is your friend from?? I LOVE taiwan, and I miss it so much. Ryan (my husband) actually served there too...we were in the Taichung mission! It was the best! So, what does your husband do for work? What brings you all the way to GA??

Tara said...

sooo cute...what a fun idea...I will have to do this one when I have a minute!! :)

Chy said...

She is so sweet! I'm sad that she is getting so big I feel like I don't even know her! I thought you were moving to FL?!?! And yes I HATE cats but I love Nina so what do you do;0)Give you kids a kiss for me! Love you

Gena,Areana, Bianca , Cohen said...

She is tooo cute. Ok i will bite and let bianca be tagged (even though i have never been tagged) so i will ask her tonight those questions and post them on my blog. tell the kids we said hi.

The Thurber's said...

She is precious and so pretty!