? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A DAY AT LAKE ALLATOONA BEACH

We spent all afternoon yesterday at the Beach on lake Allatoona. The water was perfect the sun was out and friends were everywhere. We had such a blast, all of our friends from church were there, we all packed lunches and spent the day playing and visiting. Issac loves to dig in the sand and build all kinds of "Sand Cities", when he got a hold of the fishing net and realized how many little fish there were swimming around he quickly got to it! Its fun to see how many you can catch in the net! Last year camping, I was laying in the water close to the shore and kept feeling this nibbling on my legs and toes. After freaking out I realized that it was just little fish. But I did decide it was a little too creepy for me and found myself somewhere else..
My babies LOVE the water, we've either been in our pool, a friends pool, or the lake at least everyday for the last 6 days! I'm thinking today will be a nice comfy day inside NO WATER-
BIG HUGS!!
Tiffany & FAM

2 comments:

Chy said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun! Your kids are beautiful, as always! Yon need more... your just so dang good at making beautiful babies;0) Love you guys Chy

Sonnie and Ryan said...

How fun! You are brave to lay in the lake water! We spend all summer at the lake (lake granby) and I don't ever dare get in the water...because of those little fishies....anyway, cute pictures!