? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kids Last Day of School & GiGi

ETA: Peek-a-boo! I know you are there! Big shout out to Chy and Kerrie B, I was just checking out my stats to see who's stopping in to check on us.(They hold the #1 and #2 positions)
Okay People, so I really want to hear from you ALL- If you stop in, leave a comment just to say hi and let me know you popped over. If you really want you can SUBSCRIBE, hello? Then you'll get automatic updates! Don't you love Technology? I know I do! Big Hugs,
Tiff



Here are a few pictures of Bailey with her Pre-K teachers Ms. Sutton and Ms. Lancaster! She had such a great year and we are going to miss her teachers so much! Oh! Did you notice the cute little Cupcake Bouquets the teachers are holding? So, I made these Super Yummy little Cupcake Pops and put them together in a bouquet for all the kids teachers, I also made some fun Recipe books for them!
Here's my BOY! We are so proud of him! He did AWESOME on his CRCT tests this year. They are a HUGE deal here in Georgia and we couldn't be more proud of all of his hard work and dedication he put into them! He also got a special award from his teacher for his efforts!

This is a picture of him at the School's award ceremony. He received this award for EXCEEDING in Science in his CRCT's!
Another Award Ceremony took place in his classroom where he received lots more of awards!
And lastly but not least here is our little GIGI! She is the 2nd addition to our little Yorkie Dog Family. She and Peanut are getting along well and she is such a sweet, cute baby! She loves to be held and doesn't mind it when Bailey and her friends tote her all around hades in her shopping cart. It's funny to watch.
So after taking a billion and a half pictures this is the best I could come up with. She just didn't want to look at the camera. Oh, and she and Peanut have matching Pink and Blue Polo Style shirts!

2 comments:

The Thurber's said...

Tiffany! I am so glad you found my blog and I loved seeing your blog. Your kids are darling...can you believe we are this old?!! I am in the stake young women presidency with three kids and Im turning 30 this year.
I will link your blog to mine; if that's not okay then leave me a comment.

Unknown said...

you outted me!!! It's nice to see Bailey & Isaac. They have grown up so much. I miss all the Katy Ward Primary kiddos, and the BEST Primary music person ever. I need you to fill that calling. How about a move to Wisconsin??

We are all well & happy. I'm still renovating this house, ugh. I'll have to find some pics to post.

Have fun unpacking!!

kerry