? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Coosawattee River Trip

This week we took a quick trip over to Ellijay Ga and visited the Coosawattee River Tubing Co.- We planned a 3 hour trip down the river in a tube. They didn't tell us about the "beaver sharks" that lurk right below the surface. When we got to the river I soon found that a "beaver shark" was a big rock, and there were LOTS of big rocks all the way down the river. I think we are all alittle sore from the trip and sun burnt. But we did have a ton of fun. I will post more pictures of the actual trip when we get our water camera developed..
Hugs,
The Cordero's

5 comments:

Gena,Areana, Bianca , Cohen said...

sounds like fun next time you might want to keep your tush up.

The Thurber's said...

You guys are daredevil's...I am such a chicken as mom, that I rarely do anything like that with my kids.

lorie said...

tiffany thanks for adding pictures to your blogg - I love to see them and share them with your mom. I need you to call me so I can order some wonder card books like you sent me. Love you aunt Lorie

Sonnie and Ryan said...

River Rafting?? I have to admit, it is fun and thrilling, but very scary!!! I'm not sure I'll ever go again after our crazy ride this month! I'm glad you guys had a good time and good idea for a under water camera

Chy said...

OUCH! But it sounds like you guys had fun! I really think we need to live closer because I would love to go on little adventures with you guys! HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE:) We could cause a BIG scene and let everyone stare at us with our 4 kids! Love you guys